Thank you so much, Nepalilovestory, for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. There is nothing nicer than being recognized for your efforts. And when those efforts include something that you love doing, you got a win-win situation.
As per the rules of this award, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself. So here it is:
1. I grew up convinced I am a shy person (because that’s what people would tell me), but I realized later on I am an introvert (I am not shy or anxious around people, I just prefer solitude most of the time)
2. I think they based a Virgo horoscope sign on me. It describes me so well.
3. My favorite thing to do is drive. I always say I could drive to the end of the world. A road trip is the best kind of vacation for me.
4. When I was growing up my dream was to be a hotel manager. That changed in an instant when I did an internship in a hotel. Not so fun.
5. I still hang out with my high school friends, and even though I haven’t seen some of them in 3 years, whenever we get together, it’s like we’ve never been apart. I miss them terribly here in Nepal.
6. Only now, in my 30s, I’m starting to figure out my fashion style.
7. I speak 2 languages fluently and stutter 3 more. I also know a bit of American Sign Language.
The next thing I’m supposed to do to successfully accept this award, is nominate 15 other amazing bloggers. Here are my contenders:
10. Okayest Mom
To participate, you must…
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. If you like, proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
If you’d rather not participate, that’s OK too. Just know you’re appreciated.